7.16.2013

Today I Am Marveling...



Today I am marveling... at the idea of having long, curly hair. I can't resist but to stare in amazement at how some ladies spend so much time (and money) to care for and maintain their pretty locks. And it certainly adds to one's appeal and beauty, right?


For more than a decade now, my hair has always been short. I decided consciously to cut it this way due to practical reasons: I like mine the wash and wear hairstyle. The only downside is, I have to visit my hairstylist after six to eight weeks. I'm not sure though if long hair will look good on me. But I can forever be marveled at other people's crowning glory!


✿✿✿✿✿✿ 


How can I control my life when I can't control my hair?  ~Author Unknown
There is one thing about baldness:  it's neat.  ~Don Herold
Gray hair is a blessing - ask any bald man.  ~Author Unknown
A fine head of hair adds beauty to a good face, and terror to 
an ugly one.  ~Lycurgus

 
Photo Source. Quote Source

9 comments :

  1. i love to have a curly hair. planning to have a digital perm bur it's kinda expensive. but the photo above is LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Napangiti sko sa mga qoutes mo;) anyway, mag try ka ng wig, just to see how you look with long hair:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a carefree hair cut also...i had long hair most of my young life and it was a chore. I do not have the income for the up keep hair requires now days but I have to admit there is some really nice hair styles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my long hair is also wash and wear but most of the time it's unruly so i put it in a bun. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just try to have extensions first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hair in the pictures looks marvelous. I too wonder if I can be able to have it. Once I tried treating my hair in a saloon for a "relax" I ended up in the hospital...got allergies. So..short or long hair..I wear it simply. Its only what I can do for now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure your hair is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Instead of a having a curly hair, I always have my way hair rebonded to make it stay manageable. Right now my hair is a mess I have no choice but to tie it. Next year I need to have it done again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really not that much different expense wise to care for long hair. I have long hair & the only other thing you really have to do with it as use a little more conditioner OR use an oil like coconut oil in it. It's really not that hard.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement GROUP Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...