9.29.2014

A Verse A Day Keeps The Sorrows Away

Heartaches, failures and disappointments are all part of our lives. We may have experienced these due to various reasons; yet it should not prevent you from trying, succeeding and smiling all over again.  And while we were recently experiencing a rainy weather these past few days, my spirit was down in the dumps but the verses from the Bible all changed that to positivity. My perpetual favorites are:

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Proverbs 3:5-6 
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psalms 147:3
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

It is certainly a blessing to have a  personal relationship with the Lord. I can never be who I am today without Him. He Has healed me, enabled me to continue to live, gave me hope and made me smile all over again. And most importantly He has freed me from my sins and my guilty conscience.


People can break your heart, discourage your spirit, leave or forsake you and let you down. Our good Lord is constant and unwavers. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.  


Do you agree? Please share a similar situation when you experienced Him working in your lives.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...