If you'll focus on the goodness of life you'll realize how beautiful, grand and amazing it is! You wake up to a brand new morning everyday with the possibility of having a better beginning and the chance to start all over again. I can enumerate many more reasons that make your life and mine good. These are:
1. The little things in life are the big things. The smell of your favorite coffee for instance can instantly make you feel good despite the tons of work in the office. Similarly, a hug from your child after a long day at the workplace will be the best reward for being home again and your worries just dissipate.
2. Simplify your life and your surroundings. Remember that less is more; and there is beauty in simplicity.
3. When it rains, it shines. You might find yourself crying this very minute, however the reason behind those tears will soon pass. And before you know it, you're bouncing back to life with more eagerness and enthusiasm.
4. Look at the glass half full. Do not allow your life's pot holes and bump rides lose your sparkle. Focus on what is true, good, beautiful, just, and the many things you are blessed with.
5. Dream big and always hope for the best. In the like manner, work hard and be the best version of you while you tick the lists for your dreams to come true.
6. Enjoy life; enjoy the ride. Savor the taste of your mom's dish, enjoy the laughter with your family, treat your problems with a pinch of salt because life is short. Don't waste away your precious life over spilled milk.
7. Smile. It's free. It's also infectious. More so, it makes you more beautiful!
Life is absolutely good. I'm sure there are many more things you can add to my list, don't you agree?
Photos from Life is Good