12.14.2013

Update: Last Minute Christmas Shopping, New Header and Policarpio Street

Christmas is imminently coming! My nephews and niece have started their own countdown and it's really awe-inspiring to see the never-fading excitement on their faces. Similarly it is also appeasing to find out that at their very young age, they are aware that Christ's birth is commemorated on this special occasion.


Have you accomplished wrapping the gifts you have in mind for your family and friends? How about the menu for your Christmas dinner or lunch? I'm sure there are many more invites coming from your friends and relatives for an intimate dinner or a get-together; so eat in moderation, ok? We would like to look as gorgeous as we can minus the unwanted pounds after this merry celebration, lol.


✿✿✿✿✿


I would also like to thank everyone who have noticed my new header and have expressed their kind thoughts about it. I know the size is unusual. I hope my header is occupying the whole screen of your monitors. And that's exactly how I wanted it to appear! :)  Barbara of Ruby Slippers Blog Designs made this very possible. We accomplished the project in less than a week and I am very satisfied with the end result. Working with her was a pleasurable experience because she was not only accommodating; she worked pretty fast too. And her kindness will be forever ingrained in my blog because she never charged me for the "thank you" note to my readers you'll find below.




✿✿✿✿✿


These lighted houses were taken on Policarpio Street in Mandaluyong City. Every Christmas season, the residents dress up the facade of their houses with colorful ligths for the people to enjoy.




And as the days get shorter before we celebrate Christmas, may we all remember the real meaning of this occasion without expecting from others but rather, making others happy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...