9.22.2017

Dapitan: A Haven For Your Decorating Needs

A home will never be complete without the decorations we see on the wall, on the console table or on every nook and cranny imaginable that adds "life" to the environment. These are pieces of items that may signify a milestone, a collection of sort you have been purchasing through the years, or simply a decor that blends with the rest of your furniture pieces.


In this time and age, the term, minimalism seems to be the trend in interior design. Even with this concept or theme in mind, one has still to incorporate the kind of light, furniture or even room color to achieve the "look." Dapitan is absolutely the place for homeowners where you can find all the  knick knacks you may need to call your place a home. The price is remarkably lower and cheaper too than in the malls. Enjoy the various photos of stalls I have captured with interesting items. Oh, you may want to enlarge the photos too to clearly see how lovely they are!


Crystal lights and mirrored vases

Porcelain vases and plates, Chinese ornaments

Christmas decors for the coming season

Glass vases

3D wall decor, lamps

Wooden posters, clocks

Boxes

Plates and glasses

Ceramic decorations

Map of the Dapitan Arcade


19 comments :

  1. I want to go there so bad. It looks like they have everything I could ever need or want there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always looking for decor pieces to add to my home. You've showcased some interesting and unique pieces. It's fun to hunt down that perfect item.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this does look like a great place to find decor! I love stores like this. You can find the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have a total hay day going in there. There are signs of different things to look at and the possibilities are in list with decorating just looking at everything they have for options at that store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a lot of stuff! If you can't find something in there...you're not looking hard enough. I will have to check this out, thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't live anywhere near close to this store. Looks like a great store to use when decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It can be very helpful to find a store that offers a wide variety. It makes for a one-stop shop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like this store has wonderful things to add to the decor of your home. I know my entertainment center in my living room needs some life breathed into it again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing selection! I especially love the Christmas decor - never too early to stock up. I go all out for the holidays so this is perfect fofr me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, they look like they have everything. I love finding cute holiday decor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love places like this, I can easily get lost in them. I'm doing some reorganizing in our home and this place looks perfect for it. I need some baskets and such and wall hangings and a few glass containers to hold items.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness what a shop! It looks like somewhere I could spend hours in just nosing through all the things they have to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, it looks like Dapitan has everything you need. You can get all of your home needs in one easy place.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, indeed such great finds for home decorations and accessories! How I wish that is just near from me so I can go and drop by. I love the Christmas decors too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely place to go to. It definitely has everything that you need to decorate your home or even a restaurant. I think it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Decorating the house is definitely one of my passions. I would totally love to take a stroll around this store and explore. It looks like they have a lot of great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Make me miss home! This is a place I always love to explore when I visit a place. I love those religious statues.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is the kind of place I could vacation in! So much amazing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great and fun store. Looks like they have everything you could possibly want.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...