6.12.2018

The Best Things Take Time



... never hurriedly.


A house requires many hours of planning, numerous months of constructing, even trial and error in decorating until you finally say, "this is what I have envisioned."  While living therein, you add or replace a furniture and later on renovate it in the process.


An experienced mother can multi-task with ease while in a calm demeanor even though a pile of work awaits her. The good things as well as the challenges in the past were both a stepping stone to equip her to go through life's ups and downs.


Similarly, when one contemplates to build a career, time is a necessity. You don't go up the ladder of success overnight. Most start from the bottom and continue to cultivate an optimistic mind irrespective of the infrequent road blocks or hindrances along the way.


Almost three weeks ago, we decided to have our front yard  landscaped. We opted for a low maintenance grass and planted two fruit bearing seedlings. It required to be watered three times a day for the first 14 days. Undeniably, my mother and I were eager to see the grass fuller. The inclement weather last week helped for it to be in a happy state too. As the days progressed, we saw the changes!


Day 1

After 20 days


Time is a friend to many. The priceless of qualities, milestones in life, even stronger relationships take time. Consequently, as we wait, we must savor and enjoy the present every day, learning from our past errors to avoid being trapped in a cycle.


Have you personally experienced something wonderful after waiting for the right time?



20 comments :

  1. Anything whether it is a house or a career takes effort , nothing is easy and you have to take baby steps and finally it will be where you want it. Then you can grow with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful reminder to slow down and enjoy the moment. Make your list and goals and work at them. Some may take only a day some will be put off for few weeks and others make take months or years to complete. Time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the saying goes "The best things comes to those who wait". I think is very true at times! Sometimes taking the long road is the better way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yard looks amazing. We need to add seed to ours. It looks rather drab. But yes, things do take time. I have to remind myself to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work, looks very nice and clean now !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya, some things are definitely worth taking your time on and waiting for. I struggle with that sometimes, but you are right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn’t this the truth?? My mom used to say that good things come in time. Now I know how true this is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so true, relationships do take time and patience... Love how your landscaping is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so true. There's nothing like being in the moment, enjoying the time that you have. It requires a little patience but if you know how to wait, all the good things come eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It can be hard to wait for something good, sometimes. But it is almost always worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I personally love this post a lot. We had to wait for our son to finally make our family whole.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm still waiting on my wonderful. I had someone come back into my life recently that I though twas my wonderful and now I am realizing that that is not the case. As much as it hurts sometime you have to let go and wait some more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, been there. For me, think twice, plan ahead and also trust in God's perfect timing is one of the best formula for me. Don't hurry, everything will be done at the right time and if it's meant really for you, it will come.

    ReplyDelete
  14. In response to your question, the answer is yes. When I was 29 years old and unmarried, I thought I will never find the right guy but then I met my husband. The rest is history 15 years later and counting.

    Love the new look of your front yard.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It really does take a while for a house to feel like a home. We recently moved and while we have all of the essentials, there's that touch of home decor and personalization that's lacking.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That after looks so wonderful and refreshed. I dont think I've really experienced anything wonderful after waiting a long time but hey, theres still time! - jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a beautiful reminder that we shouldn't rush things and allow time to run its course! I loved reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. An experienced mother sure can mutitask! This is really well said, I loved your post so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! What a nice change! I hope one day I can put as much love and care into my home.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes I couldn't agree more and definitely something we all need to realize. Success isn't overnight.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...