12.20.2018

Quality Time with the Family



In spite of the maddening holiday rush, the congested roads and our busy schedules, we all agreed to spend some time together last December 19th to witness my nephew's performance with the rest of the Ateneo Grade School Primary School Choir. While reflecting on what I have witnessed, I cannot comprehend how those grade schoolers were able to memorize 20 songs, including the German version of "Silent Night." The many rehearsals and the backstage chaos were also unthinkable. Nevertheless, the result was spectacular as they serenaded us throughout their 45-minute show complete with actions and musical instruments!


Carnival themed decor at EDSA Shangri-La Mall


The childlike awe in me was also awakened at the sight of the mall's carnival-themed decor. They were grand, highlighting the holiday ambience. I certainly wished I could linger longer.





On hindsight, I realized that time is something we can never control. The kids are growing so fast and their wittiness are remarkable. Though we do not meet as frequent as we used to, our communication is constant as we update ourselves with our daily triumphs no matter how trivial and encourage each other during difficult moments. I was grateful and blessed to be with my adorable nephews and niece!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...