9.08.2014

Grind & Co: Affordable Yet Delicious



My perpetual cravings for nachos and buffalo wings were satiated when I invited my parents for dinner after reading a good review about the food in this restaurant. To make the dining experience more fun, I invited my youngest brother's family too. It was also a sort of a farewell dinner for him to end his month-long vacation. Unfortunately, my other brother lives quite far from us and his busy schedule did not permit him and his family to join us.


Family wings (20 pieces) P589


We ordered the family wings above and requested the buffalo (spicy) and black and pepper flavors. Both were really finger licking good but small! It was succulent to the bones and truly tasty. Unfortunately rice was not available that night... sayang!


Schublig sausage P120

 Fully loaded wedges P120

Ultimate nachos P120


The schublig sausage was ordered by my mom but I did not taste it. I assumed it was good because there were no complains heard. The wedges were cooked the right way. It wasn't dry and the toppings were abundant. The nachos were satisfyingly delicious too. Every layer was filled with meat topping, which made us all happier unlike our experience in other restaurants where the bottom part is plain.


House blend iced tea


The iced tea was refreshingly good but the best iced tea I've tasted was from When Uan Met Sally.




And to make our dining experience more enjoyable minus the mess, we were given disposable gloves. But I ate mine without it. Mas masarap and it was truly finger-licking good! Over all we enjoyed dining here because food was cheap and flavorful, the place very clean and the staff courteous. However, it was not wheelchair friendly. Good thing my brother was there to assist me.


Source


Grind & Co. 
28-C Scout Tuason, Diliman, QC
Facebook page Grind&Co.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...