10.29.2019

Random Acts Of Kindness



Early this week, my mother and I went to the grocery. While I was looking through a wide selection of merchandise in an aisle, I noticed an elderly woman smiling warmly at me. I smiled back.


"Ang bait nyo, ma'am" (You are very kind ma'am) was the response I received from the technician of my internet service provider (ISP) when I offered him a glass of cold water on his way out of our house after remedying an issue. 


Japanese student of mine, excused herself for a moment while we were having a video lesson. She collected the various omamori (good luck charm) displayed in their guest room so I could see the actual object which was our topic of discussion. 


In the like manner, my mother who is not so expressive with her feelings shows that she loves us tremendously by cooking (and meddling with our lives). She is passionate about this. She continues to watch cooking shows, reads new recipes online, plans and prepares for it and surprises us with a new dish!



Ephesians 4:32 states, "And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." How did you experience kindness recently?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...